happy turkey day, my friends. regardless of what we think about thanksgiving and its origin, let’s rejoice about having the day off (at least here in the u.s.). today, i’m flying to toronto for the long weekend! i’m excited, and i promise to update soon enough.
it’s also one month left to christmas. it’s not my favorite holiday really, and i’ll probably not really celebrate it due to lack of family ehe, but i made a little wish list regardless, for fun:
• a new warm bomber jacket. i sold this one in the picture because it was a little bit too big :(
• a backpack. i’ve always just worn purses and have quite a few, but i’m still missing a decently sized backpack in my life (the only backpack i own is this one).
• the le teint ultra tenue fluid foundation from chanel in color 30 (beige)! i never really wear foundation, but i tried this one from a tester in a magazine and randomly, it fit PERFECTLY. what are the odds?
• new workout clothes. i have a few workout outfits, but i’ve had them all for quite some time now. time for upgrade!
• a gel manicure! i’ve only gotten one once before, but i liked it! maybe black this time.
• a fulltime jobbbbbb so that i can finally have peace of mind and know for sure where i’ll be for the next, at least like, year. so hard to plan the future right now.
• hehe, what do you meme which is a meme-based card game much like cards against humanity. seems hilarious.
• a real massage. i imagine that would be nice in a cold winter like the one approaching.
• some nice books! like chimamanda ngozi adichie’s americanah, that i’ve been wanting to read for a while, for example.
what is on your wish list this year?
hej från en som är thanksgivingledig och flyger till toronto idag! ska berätta mer om det snarast såklart, men tills vidare kommer här en liten önskelista, eftersom julen är prick en månad bort nu. på min finns en fin ryggsäck, en massage, böcker och en nya träningskläder, till exempel.
vad önskar ni er i år?